Saturday, April 6, 2013

 


 

 







Intern started on 4th of March and life till now is just like a cycle. I'll just get up daily and go to work, come home bathe, have dinner while watching tv and then sleep. That just repeats for 5 days and it goes on and on and on, I have no idea when this is going to end sigh:'/ Now I'll just be looking forward to weekends where I'll have my rest and spend time with the family. That said, I really miss my friends...
I miss going shopping, movie dates, talking about everything under the sun(or is it moon? mmm) over dinner with the bestie. I miss having mel over to nua and talk crap and try concealers. I miss choon's annoying sentence "you very fat leh". I miss et too. I miss schooldays with ball and the gurlz. I miss vv. I miss the very busy fly-here-fly-there nana. I miss all my friends!!! Can I cry now? sobs.
Okay nuff said. It's 1:08am now on a Saturday night. Am gonna head to bed already, must treasure my sleep kthxbye.


No comments: